Ceramic Oil Burner - Sage Green
Anyone else have memories of their parents burning essential oils in oil burners like this? I do. And thank goodness they have been re-discovered because they are so cool! Made by our friends at Jenz Studio in Tauranga.
This oil burner also comes in Pink Sand, find it here.
- Pair with our own handmade wax soy melts, find them here.
- Handmade so no two are the same.
- Comes in a calico drawstring bag so makes a great gift!
- Check out the rest of their new range here.
- Tealight and wax soy melts not included, but you can buy them separately
Jenz Studio Ltd.
It is inspirational to see a New Zealand ceramic company still making in New Zealand. We are proud to partner with Jen and Tom, the creative couple powerhouse behind Jenz Studios. Their unique designs are all slip cast, and then trimmed, smoothed, painted and glazed by hand. Because they are not manufactured en masse by machines, the quality is outstanding.