PHOTOGRAPHY & MARKETING ASSISTANT AND PRODUCTION & STUDIO MANAGER
Yes, you read that right! We are looking for the right person to help grow our business to further heights. Someone who appreciates our brand, the conscious efforts we work so hard to uphold.
THIS ROLE IS:
- Photography & Marketing Assistant and Production & Studio Manager
- Part time (30 hours)
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE A CHEERFUL GO-GETTER WHO HAS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- You will manage our wholesale studio, which will include roles such as production of products, and be the contact person for all of our retailers.
- Photography experience is essential as you will work on our vintage photoshoots and campaigns, as well as product photography, editing and uploading.
- Retail experience is desirable as you will casually be called on to man the store sole-charge, and the role and requires fast thinking and often managerial tasks
So, get in touch if you have experience:
- In photography (attach your portfolio - we will choose someone who we best thinks matches our aesthetic).
- Working with vintage (a big must!)
- Managerial experience in a retail setting
And we are especially looking for:
- A meticulous nature when it comes to detail and targets
- An 'ideas' person with thoughts on what to make and how to grow the business
- The timetable is extremely fluid so flexibility is an absolute must. We need someone without study or something on the side so you can be called on when needed
- Reliable, efficient and proactive
- Hard working, and able to work under a healthy amount of pressure and driven to exceed sale targets and deadlines
WHY IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT:
- If you know Crushes, you know that we are people who invest in relationships and creative growth. You will be treated well here.
- A commitment to be put on an Auckland living wage, with a commitment to pay reviews
- Because we are a small team that is expanding, there is unlimited potential for you to take over projects and make them your own!
- We want you to feel appreciated; so every month we have a fun staff night where we shout you, and the rest of the team, a good time.
- Sweet, sweet, staff discounts.
- Staff rewards for kicking those sale targets in the butt!
- One on one interaction and training with the owners – this can give you the ability and insight into how a small business is run.
Are we describing you, or a friend?
If you are passionate about creating amazing culture and think you are happy and able to manage all of the above; please apply now!
Send us an application through facebook at this link!