18kt Gold Necklace - St. John, Patron Saint of Love and Friendships
We love to stack a gold necklace, so we have got Christchurch jewellery designer Rosie of Luna and Rose to Crushes to help us with our collections. The Luna and Rose story is really neat; They are pledged to the programme 1% For The Planet, they use 99% recycled sterling silver, and the jewellery is made responsibly and fairly in Bali of which Rosie lives/travels to frequently to keep an eye on fair labour practices.
St John is the Patron Saint love, loyalty & friendships. John was an extremely loyal & loving man, St John's legend is that he would do anything for his friends, he was a huge believer & teacher of love, loyalty, friendships & relationships. It was even said that he would die for his closest pals. By wearing our St John pendant, helps to remind us of what really matters most.
- Choose from 18" or 20" fine 18kt gold plated .925 sterling silver chain
- made from recycled .925 sterling silver
- 3 layers of 18kt gold plating
- pendant size is 20x20mm
- this comes packed in a Luna and Rose pink gift box with a note card about St Francis and the care instructions
- add to your stacked jewellery with more chains and pendants from Luna and Rose!