18kt Gold Necklace - St. Francis, Patron Saint of Animals and Environment
We love to stack a gold necklace, so we have got Christchurch jewellery designer Rosie of Luna and Rose to Crushes to help us with our collections. The Luna and Rose story is really neat; They are pledged to the programme 1% For The Planet, they use 99% recycled sterling silver, and the jewellery is made responsibly and fairly in Bali of which Rosie lives/travels to frequently to keep an eye on fair labour practices.
This beautiful gold necklace is of St. Francis of Assisi who is the patron saint of animals & environment. After a wild youth and a short stint as a soldier, St Francis gave up his family's wealth and decided to dedicate his life to poverty, humility, obedience, patience, and compassion. St. Francis cared for the poor and sick, he spoke to the animals, and treated all creatures as brothers and sisters.
- 20" fine 18kt gold plated .925 sterling silver chain
- made from recycled .925 sterling silver
- 3 layers of 18kt gold plating
- pendant size is 20x20mm
- this comes packed in a Luna and Rose pink gift box with a note card about St Francis and the care instructions
- add to your stacked jewellery with more chains and pendants from Luna and Rose!