18kt Gold Necklace - St Nicholas, Patron Saint of Children
We love to stack a gold necklace, so we have got Christchurch jewellery designer Rosie of Luna and Rose to Crushes to help us with our collections. The Luna and Rose story is really neat; They are pledged to the programme 1% For The Planet, they use 99% recycled sterling silver, and the jewellery is made responsibly and fairly in Bali of which Rosie lives/travels to frequently to keep an eye on fair labour practices.
Meet St Nicholas, the patron saint of children. St Nicholas was known to protect, value and care for children - this is where St Nic aka Santa Claus comes from. When we wear our Patron Saint of Nicholas we remember all those little friends of ours, remember their strength, enthusiasm for life and energy they continue to bring to the world around us.
- Choose between 20" and 23" fine 18kt gold plated .925 sterling silver chain
- made from recycled .925 sterling silver
- 3 layers of 18kt gold plating
- pendant size is 26x16mm
- this comes packed in a Luna and Rose pink gift box with a note card about St Francis and the care instructions
- add to your stacked jewellery with more chains and pendants from Luna and Rose!