2022 Weekly Planner in Black
Yes, these 'Made of Tomorrow' planners are beautiful, but they are also so much more! Firstly, they are actually made in New Zealand - this rarely happens when it comes to stationery and diaries. Secondly, the covers are made from recycled coffee cups and the internal paper is FSC certified. That means that the wood used to make this paper has been independently audited by the Forest Stewardship Council who verify if their product is environmentally-friendly, socially responsible and made in an economically viable manner, all to stop illegal deforestation.
It also features:
- Beautiful die-cut packaging made from recycled coffee cups
- 148mm x 210mm (A5) - Weekly layout
- Weekly layout
- Month views are double paged
- Dates important to ONLY New Zealand and Australia (how refreshing!)
- Ribbon book marker
- Lay flat design
- Made in New Zealand
- Completely recyclable when you're finished with it!
We also have 'Made of Tomorrow' daily diaires available, and other colours in weekly.