FEATURES: Not just your standard pocket film camera, this one is truly unique! This cutie was made in Japan, probably near the end of the 1950s. It has speed, aperture and distance controls. The speeds are set by an index at the top right of the lens barrel - you can choose B, F (fast) or S (slow). Set the aperture using another index at the top - there are 5 settings for different types of lighting. The lens is focused by turning the front ring.
CONDITION: Good vintage condition though the paint and leather aren't in great condition which doesn't affect its functionality. Mechanically tested so good to go!
REQUIRES: It needs 120 film. Needs no batteries!
- Once it is gone, it is gone, so get in quick!
- All our vintage pieces are pre-loved, slight imperfections are to be expected. Anything notable will be detailed above.
- Vintage camera sales are final.
- We have many more vintage items at our Karangahape Road store.
- Pick up at our Karangahape Road location, or let us send it to you.
- Debit or credit cards are our preferred payment type as it finalises the sale. If bank deposit, email a screenshot of the payment directly after the purchase to finalise the sale (as to prevent 'holding' the item indefinitely)