Mon DEC 10th: Christmas Soiree For Charity
Don't you wish you could get all of your Christmas shopping done in one mall-less swoop? For the first time ever, we are hosting a Christmas Soiree where our Karangahape store will be closed to the public, so you can come and enjoy a lovely evening without Christmas music, while shopping ethically for your loved ones. 100% of your ticket sales will be going to Auckland City Mission.
We will open up our workshop space above the store for you to get creative with gift wrapping. It will be full of all kinds of craft materials and wrapping paper, as well as other creative materials like dried flowers, paint and stencils, lots of ribbons, vintage silk scarves for sale for zero-waste options, and more! And if gift wrapping isn't your thing, our friendly team are happy to do it for you.
There will also be drinks, snacks as well as friendly chat. After all, we are your neighbourhood store, and any excuse to gather and enjoy one another is what we love.
And lastly, don't forget the awesome one-for-you-one-for-me game we all play this time of year, and get yourself sorted for Summer with some lovely vintage or treats for yourself.
- Monday the 10th of December
- 7pm - 8:30 pm
- feel free to bring in presents you have bought elsewhere if you want to get all of your gift wrapping done at the same time.
- the class will only be cancelled if there are not enough tickets sold of which you would get a full refund.
- Alternatively if this class sells out, we are happy to create another time if there is enough interest. Register interest here
- If you have a wrapping idea you want to have fun with, bring any of your own specific supplies to work with, too!