Vintage Fabric Face Coverings - 4 styles *Charity fundraiser*
Through the sales of these face covers, Crushes is proud to fundraise for the We Got You project run by ASA Foundation - this is a South Auckland charitable group that is meeting the needs of Year 13 students who have to drop out, or work graveyard shifts to help financially support their families which is taking away from their education. Dropping out of school has always been an issue for some families, and now even more-so with the pressures of COVID-19. 100% of the profits of the mask (for transparency: 50% of the RRP, $10 p/ mask) will go towards 1. food parcels 2. mentorship/tutoring 3. transport costs 4. wifi / internet costs.
Last drop we donated $4,100 for Auckland City Mission on your behalf!
We are making these face coverings ourselves using pre-loved, pre-washed vintage fabric!
- 2 layers
- Wire installed in the top of the coverings to help you mould it over the nose to make sure it is perfectly fitted to your face
- Roomy / un-claustrophobic design
- Fits both men and women
- Add to your order and co-ordinate your outfit by matching your face cover with a scrunchie here
- Depending on demand, these could be delayed by 3-5 days in arrival than our usual same day shipping.
- Face coverings should be used as an addition to social distancing, not as a replacement. These are not medical grade masks, and cannot guarantee you will not contract Covid, but as outlined by the government any form of face covering can aid in prevention when you are not in a medical environment.
- The first time you wear your covering, work out where you need your ties to be knotted behind your ears to fit you perfectly (should be quite snug), tie in place, and hey presto ready to slip on and off. Ties can be replaced with elastic easily at home if you prefer.
- Best washed after every use for healthy and safety. Wash on a regular cycle with your usual detergent and with all your other washing. Avoid harsh chemicals. Never use damp always make sure the mask is fully dry before using.