We are testing out this free exchange service for vintage clothing. This is predominantly because we are aware that buying secondhand is a much greater risk than purchasing first-hand, and want to make sure you feel comfortable at our place.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Once it has been delivered, you have two days to get in touch requesting an exchange before the offer expires.
- It is then your responsibility to send or bring it in to the store
- Once we inspect it to see that it is in the same, un-used condition, we will offer an exchange
- You will then be able to choose whether you want the exchange to be put against your account in store OR online. Unfortunately we don't have a system right now to do one or the other.
You are eligible for a refund if:
- the goods are faulty, or
- we have misrepresented the goods in some way*
We will then refund you via the payment process that you purchased the goods from initially, ie, if you paid via paypal, we will credit your paypal account.
1. Our vintage clothing is not sold as new and therefore you can expect some general 'wear' on all goods. We of course will try best to accurately describe any faults on our product pages. Please ask before buying if you are unsure of any aspect of the product.
2. It would be best for you to get acquainted with our sizing before you purchase, so you can make the best purchasing decision for you. The best way to do that would be to view our sizing chart here.